Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Twenty Ten!



I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be a fabulous year.  After all we're now living in the future, right?

Dave, Griffin, and I had a quiet night at home New Year's Eve.  Griffin was just a little cranky as his bed time neared, so we put him down.  But as midnight approached, I decided that he needed to celebrate with us, I mean this is the only FIRST New Years that he'll have.  He wasn't trilled about being woke up, but after a few dances with his mom his joy was rekindled.  We ended 2009 and began 2010 happy and dancing as a family, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

New Year's day we went up to Dave's grandmother's to celebrate her birthday and the New Year.  We stuffed ourselves with a delicious meal that included all the necessary things that you eat on New Years.

We've done a lot of celebrating over the last few weeks, but I think we're all ready to slow down and enjoy this new year.  It's going to be a good one!





"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."
Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

  1. enjoy these last night rendevous with him b/c time will soon approach that you dare not mess up his routine. Emma has never seen midnight and I don't care if she never does (haha). I am so addicted to bedtime routine!! Good luck for a wonderful New Year as a more complete family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griffin made it later then us! We did celebrate NY's ball dropping so we sort of made it... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete