Friday, March 12, 2010

100th Post!





My baby loves to play!

As I am attempting to learn my way around my sewing machine, I've made GV a few soft baby blocks.  All different sizes with bells inside and one with tags.  This sewing stuff isn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be.  The best part of this endeavor is watching Griffin play with them.  He approves!

On the subject of toys, I have shared my rant about brightly colored plastic toys, especially exersaucers.  I've ranted and now there's one sitting in my living room.  I'm reluctant to thank Gram for this toy but Griffin really likes it, so he's super thankful.  It is providing mutual entertainment for both of us; it's amazing to watch his focus and determination when he sees a toy that he wants.  I do hope that these traits grow right along with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment