Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Wow!  Today was beyond nice.  So nice I feel like sharing why.
  • We are 29 weeks pregnant today.  Only 11 more weeks to go.  
  • I got to sleep in a little.
  • Made perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs.
  • Made it to and through church without passing out.
  • Went to the Hixson Target (I really like this Target).
  • Looked at some really cute baby clothes.
  • Found an awesome [free] photo editing site: picnik.com
  • Listened to Dave play the banjo.
  • Ate dinner on the porch then afterward played Scrabble and ate watermelon, all while having great conversation with my Dave.
  • Won said game of Scrabble (this rarely, or maybe never happens).
  • Enjoyed the amazing weather ALL DAY LONG.
  • Watched a season finale and premier of The Shield (my favorite).
  • And....I am probably about to go to bed early tonight.  What a great ending to a great day.
It's starting to feel more like September than August, which hopefully means that I'll have more days to enjoy like this.  This sure does make being really pregnant a lot more enjoyable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment