Tuesday, July 28, 2009

25 Weeks


25 weeks 1 day

Another week down, 15 more on the way. As always, I get more anxious every single day to meet him. Based on his movements I think he's getting ready to come out and meet me too. Everyday I am able to feel more and more. I think I may have felt an elbow or knee pressing against my insides. Dave thought it was his cone head poking around, and I assured him that hopefully he wouldn't have a cone head until he made his way out.

I am making a trip to the chiropractor this Thursday. Hopefully (I have my fingers and toes crossed) this will lessen the pain that has been living in my back. I have come to the conclusion that my 5'1" frame is not ideal for baby bearing. When sitting, my feet never touch the floor and usually I sit toward the front of chairs so my back isn't up against anything. So when I sit for more than 3o seconds I can feel the ache coming on. Boo! I really didn't intend on this being an outlet for my whining....so hopefully after Thursday I'll feel like I am floating on clouds. (Am I a little too optimistic?)

This week I am watching my niece, Lain. She has been at house for almost an hour and a half, and I already realize that I need to find a new source of energy. My kid-like energy lasts only 5 minutes at a time, and then I am in need a break to recharge. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love having her here. It's nice to have conversations with a human, instead of just my one-sided convos with the dogs. A minute ago I asked her why I was so tired, and she responded with, "because the baby is sleepy." The dogs never would have said anything that cute.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure you will be floating on clouds, but I hope that the chiropractor's visit went as well as you had hoped. I worry that I might have the same problems when I am pregnant. I already have the back aches, and I'm not a lot taller than you! Let me know how it went. Know that I think of you all of the time!

    ReplyDelete