Tuesday, May 5, 2009

13 weeks

That is me and Bean Sprout at 13 weeks and 2 days. Jack was properly posing for the picture too. I plan on making these a series to make my growing belly less painful and more memorable. On other sites I have enjoyed the belly pictures so I decided to do them for myself and I will add a little of what I have been experiencing.

At 13 weeks:
  • I have had one craving: Bojangles sweet tea, this is something that I should be avoiding but instead I feel as though I can't live without it.
  • I am doing ridiculous things: I have ran into several door frames. The other day when meaning to turn my windshield wipers off, I turned the whole car off. I forgot an entire 5 minute conversation at work about balancing my drawer and after balancing my drawer, I asked the lady how I was going to get this done. She got a good laugh out of my amnesia.
  • I have the energy that I have been wishing for the last however many weeks. I still like naps but my survival doesn't depend on them.
  • I have stopped taking those hormones which felt like they were sucking the life out of me and I now know that the baby is fine and developing normally.
  • My point of view is becoming more motherly and lounge pants and baggy tee shirts have never felt so comfortable.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to watch your bump grow along the way. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you guys! I will chat with you soon, I promise! Congrats and you look great!

    ReplyDelete