At 13 weeks:
- I have had one craving: Bojangles sweet tea, this is something that I should be avoiding but instead I feel as though I can't live without it.
- I am doing ridiculous things: I have ran into several door frames. The other day when meaning to turn my windshield wipers off, I turned the whole car off. I forgot an entire 5 minute conversation at work about balancing my drawer and after balancing my drawer, I asked the lady how I was going to get this done. She got a good laugh out of my amnesia.
- I have the energy that I have been wishing for the last however many weeks. I still like naps but my survival doesn't depend on them.
- I have stopped taking those hormones which felt like they were sucking the life out of me and I now know that the baby is fine and developing normally.
- My point of view is becoming more motherly and lounge pants and baggy tee shirts have never felt so comfortable.