Friday, February 5, 2010

Five for Friday: 1st edition.

I plan to start a series, a real life series!  Every Friday I hope to share with you five things that I want/like/just want to share that I find from other blogs or websites.  They may not all be baby or child related, since I do have other interests.  Here we go....

So many choices, I don't know where to start.

no. 1:  The most awesomely incredible staircase ever! 
When I dream of my dream house, this is in it.  

no.2:  Toadstool table and chairs
This caters to my little gnome obsession.  

no.3:  Mini-e
I'm drooling over this one.  This is a child-size replica of the 1956 Eames lounge chair and ottoman.  I have acquired a thing for mid-century furniture.  GV and I already have matching chairs, but maybe one day we can upgrade to this.  $900 isn't too much for a kid's chair, is it?

no. 4:  Baby converse
I'm not much of a shoe fanatic, but I do get a little giddy over baby shoes.  I'm not too sure how baby sizes work, so GV hasn't sported any shoes yet.  I'm getting really giddy thinking of GV's first pair of Converse.  It won't be long!

no. 5:  Hanging Cloth Bookself
[source]

I love about every thing in his picture.  But I am focusing on the hanging book shelf.  I read the tutorial and one day I hope to get around to making one.  Maybe I can use that very same fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment